We're nice at Park Circus HQ. We're not going to do anything with the data you supply to us except use it as you would expect. For full details of what we will and won't do, read on...
Data protection and privacy
Any personal information provided or to be gathered on this site is controlled by Park Circus Group Ltd., 15 Woodside Crescent, Glasgow, UK G3 7UL.
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database[s] of any of our third-party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
Data protection officer
Mr David Boyle, Park Circus Email: [email protected]
What information do we collect? How do we use it?
- We collect your name, contact details and relevant information required to process a screening request within ‘Request Screening’. This allows us to process and respond to your query. This data may be passed on to third parties to enable us to do this.
- We collect your name, contact details and relevant information required to process a publicity request within ‘Request Publicity’. This allows us to process your request and supply the requested publicity materials.
- We collect your name, role and organisation when signing up to our industry e-newsletter. This enables us to ensure that you’re eligible to receive this and for us to subscribe you to the correct mailing list for your territory.
- Contact forms and email links: should you choose to contact us using an email link on our Contact us page, none of the data that you supply will be stored by this website or passed to / be processed by any of the third-party data processors.
- Email newsletter If you choose to join our email newsletter, the email address that you submit to us will be forwarded to Mailjet who provide us with email marketing services. We consider Mailjet to be a third-party data processor. Your email address will remain within Mailjet’s database for as long as we continue to use Mailjet’s services for email marketing or until you specifically request removal from the list. You can do this by unsubscribing using the unsubscribe links contained in any email newsletters that we send you or by requesting removal via email. When requesting removal via email, please send your email to us using the email account that is subscribed to the mailing list.
- While your email address remains within the Mailjet database, you will receive periodic newsletter-style emails from us.
- Like most websites, this site uses Google Analytics [GA] to track user interaction. We use this data to determine the number of people using our site, to better understand how they find and use our web pages and to see their journey through the website.
- Although GA records data such as your geographical location, device, internet browser and operating system, none of this information personally identifies you to us. GA also records your computer’s IP address which could be used to personally identify you but Google do not grant us access to this. We consider Google to be a third-party data processor
- Disabling cookies on your internet browser will stop GA from tracking any part of your visit to pages within this website.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally and users can clear and block cookies on their browser. These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example:
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don't have to give the same information several times during one task.
- recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don't need to do it for every web page requested.
- measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there's enough capacity to ensure they are fast.
Tell us what you think
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy. Please send emails to [email protected].