To celebrate the addition of sci-fi classic Blade Runner in our For the Love of Cinema package, we have a copy of Blade Runner 2049 Interlinked - The Art to give away thanks to our friends at Titan Books!
The brand-new, stunning book offers an unprecedented look into the creative process that went into making the film. A companion to The Art and Soul of Blade Runner 2049, the 224 page hardback book also illustrates how director Villeneuve and his team took Scott’s 1982 movie as a starting point and expanded the world by creating a new visual language infused with the original Blade Runner DNA.
Terms and Conditions –
By entering a Park Circus Group Ltd competition you agree to the following conditions:
• Entrants must be 18 years or over.
• Competition closes Monday 14 September 2020 at 10:00.
• To enter on Facebook, the entrant must follow the Park Circus Films page and like the competition post. To enter on Instagram, the entrant must like the post and follow the Park Circus Films account. To enter on Twitter, the entrant must re-tweet the post and follow the account.
• The winner will be picked at random from either Facebook or Instagram and contacted via their method of entry. If the winner does not confirm their details within seven working days, they will forfeit their prize and a different winner will be chosen at random.
• The book RRP is £39.99 in the UK.
• Competitions are only open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
• Competitions are not available to Park Circus Group Ltd employees or their immediate families.
• No purchase necessary.
• Entries are limited to one per person on each social media method of entry. Entrants may enter on both Facebook and Instagram to double their chances of winning.
• The prize consists of one copy of Blade Runner Interlinked - The Art by Tanya Lapointe.
• End date is specified on individual competitions.
• Park Circus Group Ltd reserves the right to amend the end date at any time.
• Prizes are non-transferrable to another person.
• No cash alternative available.
• Competitions are run by Park Circus Group Ltd, 15 Woodside Crescent, Glasgow, G3 7UL, UK.
• By entering competitions you agree to be contacted for promotional purposes.
• No personal data will be shared with third parties unless stated otherwise.
• Park Circus Group Ltd reserves the right to amend or withdraw competitions at any time.
• Competitions hosted on social media are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.